There are many different reasons and potential applications for window tint in commercial use. Beyond the obvious benefits in reducing glare, improving climate control and the cost savings associated with this, there are tint applications that provide privacy, increased security and add decorative touches to make your office space unique.
Solar Films can dramatically reduce energy costs as well as cut out heat, glare and UV plus act as an insulator in winter to help keep heat in
A smart investment
Productivity and work comfort increase as heat loads and direct sun fatigue diminish; cold spots are eliminated as glare is reduced. In many cases, privacy is increased and the building acquires an aesthetically pleasing look.
- If night-time internal reflection is a problem and is hampering your stunning views, some solar films when applied to the windows can work to cut down internal glare and reflection at night to improve your view
- Safety Film 3 times thicker than standard film can be applied to glass say sliding doors that can help hold the glass together in the unfortunate event of an accident, saving serious injury
- Security film up to 7 times thicker can be applied to areas of glass like a shop front, that can help prevent smash and grab or reckless attack by vandals
- Anti graffiti film can be applied to glass areas as a sacrificial film to protect against scratching, ‘coining or key scraping’ and reckless vandalism
- Decorative and Designer frosted and opaque films can be used to brighten up a home or office, shop front signage or simply a privacy screen effect on glass partitioning
When it comes to commercial films, we mean business. There is a window tint solution for every potential application. Tintmaster provides an entire range of commercial solutions to meet your custom requirements. Our trained consultants will be happy to arrange a free, no-obligation estimate at your convenience. We are your one-stop shop for window tinting in Geelong.